How Do I Obtain A Burn Permit?

January 25th, 2016|

Burn permits are not issued by either the Kingston or Union Fire Districts but can be obtained by visiting the South Kingstown Public Safety Complex and speaking with a dispatcher. The Complex is located at: 1790 Kingstown Road Wakefield, RI 02879 Phone: (401) 783-3321